Sunday, January 30, 2011

That's You In There!

Sweet Baby James,

Hey there little guy! Your auntie Ashley was requesting some new pics to see how you're growing so this weekend we went out and took a few. That's you in that bump!


We also played some music for you with headphones on my tummy. Well, okay, actually I put the earbuds in my belly-button. When we get serious about your musical education we'll bust out Dad's noise-cancelling Bose headphones. But this worked in a pinch! You kicked around and seemed to like it! Here was your first playlist:

Umbrellas -- Sleeping at Last
Needle & Thread -- Sleeping at Last
Awake My Soul -- Mumford & Sons
Timshel -- Mumford & Sons
Come Thou Fount -- Sufjan Stevens
Indescribable -- Chris Tomlin
How He Loves -- David Crowder Band

Soon we will be starting childbirth classes to learn about how to get you from in there to out here. Yikes!

Love, Momma

2 comments:

Jackie said...

So. Freaking. Cute.

Sally said...

I love reading about you Baby James! Can't wait to hold you and give you sweet little kisses! What will you call me when you can talk? Maybe Grammy...