Tuesday, January 25, 2011

22 Weeks

Hello, my Sweet Baby James!

22 weeks! You are still growing like a weed in there. Now you weigh over a pound. 22 weeks doesn't really sound like that far, except when I consider that now there are only 18 weeks left to go. Yikes! That's like 4 months! Yikes!

I really like it when you kick around inside me, reminding me that you're in there. I usually take it as a sign that you like whatever I've recently eaten, since that is when you move the most. Or maybe you just like food, period. That's my boy. :) The other day Ben felt it for the first time. Hi-yah, Daddy!

We are trying to think of a name for you out here. We have a few ideas but can't seem to settle on one. I feel like maybe we'll come down to two and then pick when we see you for the first time. But if you have any opinions about what you'd like to be called, please make them known!

I love you more every day!

Love,
Momma

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Oooh! I have a blog post tomorrow about baby names! Check it out!