Thursday, December 18, 2008

Why I Love My Coworkers

Yesterday at the good ole GMA we took our staff Christmas picture. And whereas most offices might have been satisfied to stop with this:


...we took it one step further. And that step was called "Jazz Hands."

Pay no attention to Josh there in the front, ruining the photo with his not-jazz-hands. He claimed that he didn't really think everyone was going to do it. Except EVERYONE DID.

What a blessing these nuts are in my life. Because even on days when I don't like my job very much, I always love my coworkers. And considering we spend a lot of time together, I'd say that is a very good thing.

3 comments:

Kali said...

I love you too, coworker :-) And Josh is always ruining things like that. Slacker.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,
I loved the pics of you and your coworkers. What a fun group! Love, Mom

AmyBethJames said...

MOM! You left a COMMENT! I'm so happy!