Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas By the Numbers

Thirteen family members gathered round... my parents, my sister, my grandpa, Ben's parents, brother, nephew, aunt, uncle, & cousin.

About a Million Christmas cookies eaten by me.

Eight delicious dishes for dinner. Smoked turkey, ham, green beans, corn, salad, rolls, potatoes, and cranberry dressing.

Ten-thousand people over
ten Christmas services over
four days at my parents church.

Twenty seven degrees today... but no snow!

Zero times Ben got on his phone to do work.

Nearly ninety years old for our oldest family member, my Grandpa Jim.

Almost three years old for our youngest Christmas participant, our nephew Logan.

Two-thousand-four-hundred-fifty point spread at the end of our game of Hand & Foot. Ben's mom and I lost.

Just one more Christmas cookie before I go to bed.

Okay, maybe two.

No comments: