Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Blogger Roll Call: Friends!

Merry Almost Christmas, everybody! Okay, so today's edition of Blogger Roll Call features a couple of my friends' blogs. No particular unifying feature except I love all these people and they have interesting things to say!


Kali's "Diary of an Oreo Lover" Blog - Kali is my coworker, and she usually has funny stories about her goofy husband or her family adventures, and some sweet and thought-provoking posts about faith too.

Lila's "Nooks & Crannies" Blog - Lila is a dear friend and as of this past weekend, a nurse! Woo! She has some awesome nursing stories on her blog. If you ever wanted to know about evacuating babies from a NICU in pocket-covered vests, she's your girl.

Bethany's "Stars Hollow Texas" Blog - Bethany used to work with me and then she up and moved off to Dallas. She's been using this blog to keep us all posted on her new life in Texas, including being forced into sports fandom, getting her car broken into, and introducing her office to recycling.

Rachel's "Thoughts Meandering" Blog - Rachel doesn't update as often as she should (hint hint girl) but when she does it is awesome. Her posts of the Twilight trailers were largely responsible for me finally caving and reading the books. And the rest, as they say, is history.


Thanks girls for all the great reading! By the way, if any of the rest of you out there have a blog and you want me to read it, I totally will! Just leave the address in the comments.

3 comments:

Kali said...

Aww shucks...thanks girl :-) And thanks for providing me with a bit of a distraction during the long work days! (By the way - Dan was reading this and wants to know what the "silly husband" comment was all about...apparently he doesn't read my blog very often)

lila kate said...

Yay!! Thank you for my shout-out!! You are the blogger I aspire to be, afterall! Thank you for reading my ramblings and promoting them to the curious and unexpecting readers of your wonderful blog! :)

rachel arnold said...

haha. love this. and i will i promise. one of my goals for the new year is to update the blog more:) i love yours as well!!!