Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Just a Little Thing


Yesterday I came home and Scruffy had been up on the couch - not the "approved" couch with his blanket on it, but the other couch that was covered in piles for freshly cleaned clothes which Ben had folded earlier. So as I was righting the overturned stacks and straightening a few things that had come undone, I just thought... I love the way Ben folds my clothes. It's always a little bit off, never quite as straight and flat as mine turn out. But it's like he's folded each piece very thoughtfully and deliberately, every tank top and tee given equal attention, making little piles of my shirts and socks and underwear. Just a silly little domestic thing but it made me smile.

So thanks babe, for folding the clothes. And also I love you.

No comments: