Monday, January 12, 2009

Blogger Roll Call: Just Because I Like It

The remaining three blogs in my Blogger Roll Call series don't have any unifying theme other than I just plain like 'em. So without further ado:

The Pioneer Woman is, in a word, awesome. Her site is one part recipes, one part photos and tips for amateur photographers, one part romance novel, and one part mom blog. It's all deliriously random, real, and wonderful. Ree (the PW herself) blogs about her life living on a farm with her brood of children and animals, and her stories are funny, moving snapshots of American life. Be sure to read all the chapters of "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels," the real-life romance of how she met and married her cowboy husband. When I'm feeling cooped up with city life I imagine that I too could be the witty, chic, and warm Pioneer Woman.

Chris is a designer we've worked with at GMA for a couple years now. He's incredibly talented and if you're into design or art or interesting things to look at, his blog is a fun read. He posts fascinating finds sure to inspire your inner artist. Go check it out!

I know I've blogged about them before, but it bears repeating: this daily web comic is the weirdest and funniest thing I follow. I'll be forever grateful to my friend Rachel who introduced me to the site a few years ago by posting this gem on her own blog:



No comments: