Wednesday, December 19, 2007

On the Black Tights Bandwagon

Okay, I do not frequently jump on any particular fashion trend band-wagon. But when the black tights+black heels bus came by I was like, "Here's my bus pass, let me on." I don't know why I was attracted to this particular trend, except that maybe it is something I can actually wear... (unlike, say, the skinny jean or ankle boot. Shudder.)

Anyway, I became bound and determined to find the perfect pair of black, high-heel, patent leather, not-too-pointy, closed-toe shoes to complete my look. I finally found them at Payless... yay! And I wore the complete ensemble today and let me just say I LOVED it! It is not too often that I really love or even really care about "an outfit." But today was one of those days! I wore this dress from Target...

And black tights, and a shoe very similar to this:

And it was delightful! Of course I peeled it off immediately when I got home, because tights are one of the more uncomfortable things in the world, but still. It was great while it lasted!

No comments: