Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Five Things

Five Things That Put A Smile On My Face Today
1. This weather
2. My Cardinals
3. Remembering that college football starts this weekend
4. Ben's banjo practicing is actually kind of adorable
5. Reading books

Five Things That Are All Up On My Last Nerve Today
1. Swine flu alarmists
2. Girls in too-short shorts (I call them jean-panties)
3. Celebrities with overly political tweeting habits
4. Jon & Kate and I don't even watch their show
5. My bangs growing out

4 comments:

Ben James said...

Yay, banjo IS cool :)

Kali said...

Jean panties...that's brilliant. And yes, I hate them too (esp. right now).

lila kate said...

Oh my god, swine flu alarmists!! They are swarming into my ER! Everyone is convinced that every sniffle they have is the swine flu! I've stuck so many swabs up people's noses to test for that damn thing...sigh...
Also I agree with Kali - "jean panties" is brilliant.
Strong work Amers!

Cara said...

sounds like you caved and benny boo got a banjo! haha