Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Water Weirdo


As I sit here at my desk, I have within arm's reach no fewer than three individual cups filled with assorted levels of water. This is because I am insane.

No really. If you go to my house you will notice the same thing. When I do the dishes I always have to walk all over the house collecting my many half-full glasses of water. I have no idea why I do this, although Ben and I compare it to the little girl in the movie Signs. So I suppose if aqua-phobic aliens invade Earth my little quirk might come in handy.

My only other explanation is that I like to drink water when it is cold, but I also drink it slowly. This means that often the water is room-temperature and I still have half a glass left. Which I then leave strewn about on some flat surface and help myself to another glass. Why not just dump that glass out and fill it with fresh cold water? I have no idea. Like I said, insane.

1 comment:

Kali said...

Thanks for your thoughts on my last blog - I appreciated it and found your words insightful & encouraging. I like the way you look at things. And I do think the water thing is a little insane.