Friday, May 15, 2009

Thanks for the Memories!

Well, as many of you know, I became one of that elite society this week: the unemployed. GMA, like so many companies in the music industry, had to make the difficult decision to make cutbacks, and thus me and three of my wonderful co-workers had to be let go.

So that's the bad news.

The good news is this: I'm really, truly, 100% okay with it. I just know everything will work out fine, and I am so excited to have the chance to do something different! I don't know what that is yet - and I'll entertain all ideas - but it's going to be awesome. I'm just sure of it.

I have loved working at GMA. My coworkers over the years have been some of the most wonderful people I've ever met, and I'm SO blessed to call them my friends! I just wanted to end by posting some pics of all our fun times. I love you all!

































6 comments:

Jennifer said...

That was a brilliant walk down memory lane. Two comments: 1. literally laughed out loud at the "mark?" picture! That was SUCH a funny yet amazing mistake!! 2. there is one important picture missing...a picture that may not have actual people in it, but one very, very, important and unfortunate snowman...

Jennifer said...

SO sweet Amy! What a great way to leave! Wishing you the best on whatever comes next!

Justin said...

Perhaps I'm biased but I think the milk jug hat might top them all. :)

Kali said...

I think I could comment on just about every picture here - thanks for the memories indeed! Excellant post, my friend.

meetingbetty said...

I Love it Amy Crocker.

Joy said...

Amy -- I LOVE these pictures -- thank you for sharing these great memories! I love what you said about GMA and your feelings about it all -- I'm with you on this, my friend! And I KNOW this is God's move for all of us ... and all those at GMA. Look forward to seeing where he leads!