Monday, May 04, 2009

Blogging Fail

Sorry it has been far too long since I have blogged about anything, and a really long time since I blogged about baking. Just, you know, life happened. More specifically GMA Music Week and the Dove Awards, our two biggest events at work, happened and I was there from beginning to end! I want to blog about that, I have two baking blogs to post (including my experience with my new/old breadmachine), I have pictures from home and scrapbooking stuff and I joined a gym - all sorts of good blogging material and just no time to post!

Actually, that's not entirely true. I've had a little time to post. But every time I sit down I only want to post about one thing: baseball.

Call it my own version of spring fever, but I've got baseball on the brain. You probably thought my last post got it out of my system, but no! My team keeps winning, my favorite players keep being awesome, and ESPN keeps running Baseball Tonight. I even went on Comcast's website to figure out if there was any way I could order just Fox Sports Midwest (answer: no) so I could watch all the Cardinals games.

"I love baseball this much!"


In fact, I have another baseball blog in the works right now. For those of you who could give a rat's fanny about baseball and my drooling over it, don't worry. I'm throwing you a bone with an entry on Banana Nut Bread. Just have to add the recipe and I will try and post tonight!

3 comments:

Heather said...

awww, World Series Yadi! :)

AmyBethJames said...

I know, I spent an unhealthy amount of time yesterday looking up pictures of and/or interesting stuff about Yadi. I think I'm juuuust about ready to start that fansite now. :)

meetingbetty said...

Come on my darling, you have far more to say then baseball and I am dying to hear it.