Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

I'm fairly certain I've used that as a previous blog title. #creativity

Speaking of, do you think it is weird that we use hashtags now outside of Twitter? I see them all the time on Facebook and other places online. I love it. I kind of wish there was a way to use them in actual conversation. Would you say the word "hashtag," like people say "quote" and "unquote" or would there be some sort of gesture you'd do? "Hey! Wanna go get mani/pedis this weekend? Hashtag AKA margaritas." I don't know if it would work. Something important to consider.

Anway. Yellow is probably my favorite color, but I just needed a background change! I'm trying out blue waves for now. Seems nice and summer-y. Refreshing. Like the pool or the beach. Or anywhere other than my house where I keep getting barfed on by my poor sick baby.

And if you needed an explanation for why I sound a little crazy, you just got one. 

#motherhoodyall

No comments: