Saturday, December 04, 2010

15 Weeks!

Sweet Baby James,

We are 15 weeks today! My tummy looks more round now. I mean, rounder than before. Your momma is no beanpole. But now it looks more pregnant-round and less lumpy. I approve.

This week I started putting together a registry for you at Target. Target, FYI, is one of my favorite stores and they have a great selection of baby stuff. I still need to do some research on a few items, and of course I'm waiting to find out boy-or-girl for some stuff like bedding.

Nothing too much else exciting to report. My appetite is coming back. A lot of times food still doesn't sound great but now when I am hungry, I am HUNGRY. And I want food immediately. Like a true son or daughter of mine, you seem to have an affinity for Mexican food. And pizza. And milk. I started buying organic milk since I'm drinking it so much. On the flip side, it means I'm drinking a lot of $6-a-gallon milk. I'm also very excited because yesterday at Trader Joe's I found us some nitrate-free turkey sausage. I've been craving that and haven't had it in three loooooong months.

Actually, now that I think about it, today is three months exactly from the day we made you. I can hear a teenaged version of yourself saying, "Gross, mom. TMI." Oh well. Nothing you can do about it now.

Love,
Momma

No comments: