Monday, January 04, 2010

Oh, hello 2010.

Goodness me, can you believe it? A new year has begun. I am excited to think about what is in store for 2010. This year has some special milestones for me, including five years of being married to Ben and TEN years of being together. Wow. Realizing that I'm old enough to be celebrating the tenth anniversary of anything is pretty wild.

I'm not big on New Year's Resolutions but there are some things I'd like to do and see in 2010... here are a few! In no particular order.


I want to go to here:



Working on a BIG trip to here:


Read this more:


And do a lot more of this:


Have one of these:


Or at least one of these:


See the number keep dropping on this:


Do more cooking and try some new:


Be a cheerful wife.

And a compassionate friend.

And run fearlessly after God.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your list:) and i definitely think you should join the club and have a little baby James so that baby Arnold can have a playmate! yay!!!

Jennifer said...

You're a joy and an inspiration. :)

mom said...

I like your list a lot too! Very inspiring! The pictures help convey the message in a powerful way.

Josh Pauley said...

I saw the picture of where you want to go and didn't think it looked like Iceland but I had to be sure. I would've been jealous - however, I may be jealous of New Zealand too.

Kali said...

Love the list! And very brave of you to put it out there for all to see what you aspire to. Where exactly is that gorgeous travel picture?

Heather said...

Should I be ashamed that I want to steal all of your goals for this year and make them my goals too? :)

AmyBethJames said...

@Josh - C'mon, you don't think we'd go to Iceland without you guys, right?

@Kali - It is New Zealand and we booked our tickets today! Aaaaah!

@Heather - I would be delighted to share these goals with you, particularly Harry Potter World and babies. :)