Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ciao from Roma!

Ashley & I are in Rome right now, having some fun! So far we have seen the Colloseum, Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain, the basilica and Vatican museums, the Sistene Chapel, and the pope. For reals! I will blog a lot more when I get home but just wanted to throw up a couple quick pics of our travels!
Ash & Me at the Roman Forum

Piazza Navonna at Sunset


Me at the Colloseum at night.


My illegal pic of the Sistene Chapel.



Tomorrow we leave for the coast where we will visit Sorrento, Capri, and Pompeii. Ciao!

2 comments:

Kali said...

Yay!! I've been checking your blog waiting for some glorious pics of Rome, and here they are :-) Hope you are enjoying every minute!

Heather said...

Eeeeiiii!!!! (that was me squealing)

I'm so excited to see your pictures and hear about everything you did!! How awesome that you can be sharing this time with your sister too.

Keep having fun!!! But come home soon because I miss you. :(