Saturday, February 06, 2010

I Should Probably Start Packing.


Just kidding, I've started. I mean, nothing is actually in a bag yet, but, you know, I thought about it. We've got a good 15 hours before we leave for the airport, and who would I be if I wasn't a raging procrastinator? So we'll get it together here soon.

Tomorrow I'll be on a plane to Los Angeles, and tomorrow night we'll be on the plane to Auckland. Toss in a little time travel and we'll be landing down in New Zealand on Tuesday morning. I am excited but at the same time I have that strange surreal feeling I get before any big trip or event, where it just won't seem like it is actually happening until we get on that plane! I am praying for safe travel and that this trip is just really awesome for Ben. He's worked so hard over the past year and so REALLY hard over the past few months that I just can't wait to unleash him on NZ and see him enjoying life.

Just pretend this is me and Ben.

We are going to be gone for two weeks (or as I like to count it, two episodes of LOST) and we'll be a bit off the radar in lots of the places we're headed. We will be trying to snag internet from time to time and hope to post some pics and updates from the road.

What do you mean they're missing two weeks of our show?! Don't they know this is the final season?!

Well let's be honest, those bags aren't going to pack themselves. I've done my stalling, and I'm getting on that plane tomorrow whether I'm ready or not. But since I'd prefer to have clean underwear and my glasses (what else does a girl need?) I'm off for now... see ya in a couple weeks kiddos!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That is so exciting!! What an awesome trip. Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it when you get back!