Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ben's Addiction

I went into Ben's studio earlier this evening to look for a camera cable. I found it, stuck under a guitar. As I moved the instrument out of the way, I realized that there were guitars EVERYWHERE. I knew he had several, but it is like they've been secretly breeding in there. I had to document it with my camera and, well, the evidence speaks for itself.








If you're counting with us, that's NINE. And these are just the ones that I could SEE. Now to Ben's credit, at least two of those cases photographed were empty. However, I also know that there are at least two guitars of his that are packed away elsewhere and not pictured here, so. Yeah. It evens out. But I love that he loves his guitars, and I even love that they're laying around everywhere, and that he somehow sneaks them into the house without my knowledge. Just like a proper addict.

Besides, I actually have my own little guitar, and, not to brag, but I'm wicked awesome at it.

Easy level, what what!

1 comment:

Ben James said...

I'm thinking.... yeah, I do have "at least" two other guitars packed away, so yeah, it might be an addiction... that's only like 10 different guitars though, could be worse :) (You forgot to take a picture of my new mouth harp too!)