Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Introducing... Baby Carrot Designs


Many of you know that, in addition to frequenting the pool and making lunch dates, I've also been busy this past month working on getting my official scrapbooking business in gear. I'm happy to finally announce the launch of Baby Carrot Designs!

I've officially opened my own Etsy store online, which is an exciting step! For those of you who aren't familiar, Etsy is a delightful online community of handmade arts and goods. It's also extremely, intensely addictive. The bounty of beautiful, creative, quirky stuff is overwhelming! You can see my store at http://amybethjames.etsy.com/.

I've also converted one of my old blogs into a site dedicated to my scrapbooking and Baby Carrot crafts. You can see this at http://babycarrotdesigns.blogspot.com/, and I also added it to the sidebar.

I owe a big thanks to the many friends (most of my small loyal readership here) who helped me brainstorm and gave me encouragement and challenges when I needed them most. Please please don't stop helping me! If something sucks, I'm counting on you to tell me about it. I take it from you all so much better than from Ben. (Sample conversation starting with Ben: "I just think maybe you might want to change..." Me: "You don't like what I maaaaaaaade!" Sobs.)

Besides the baby books on sale at Etsy, the other part of Baby Carrot Designs will be custom scrapbooks of any size and shape, so if you or someone you know has a project in mind, I'm game! Just let me know!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Amy those are super cute! If I ever get around to thinking about baby books, I'll know who to come to!