Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Traveling Man

Most of you readers know that Ben travels a lot for his job. Not all the time, mind you, but every other month or so it seems he has a burst of trips that take him all over. This weekend he's off to Vegas, which is fun, but I'm most excited about his next trip. We just found out that in two weeks he's off to...


Yep! Ben will be taking his first overseas trip, flying into Tokyo and then headed for Yamaha's headquarters in Hamamatsu. He is accompanying his boss to document some cool new developments for the company. I'm thrilled for him - what a cool opportunity. And, okay, I'm a little jealous that I can't come - though to be honest, what would I eat? I certainly don't envy the 13 hour flight he'll have to take to get there. But hopefully he'll take lots of pictures and have many interesting stories to share. NOT the kind of stories that involve him getting detained by customs. The last thing I need is my husband stuck in Japan. Methinks they might be a little less easy to persuade than the Canadians...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting!! How long does he get to stay? Can hardly wait to hear stories and see pictures!